Develops marketing campaigns that promote a product, service or idea. The role includes planning, advertising, public relations, organising events, coordination with stake holders, product development in conjunction with the product manager, distribution, sponsorship and research.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
· Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders like customers, collegues, suppliers and partners;
· sources advertising opportunities and placing advertisements in whatever forms depending on the organization and campaigns;
· manages the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters and e-newsletters and DVDs;
· works with the in-house designer to produce materials of visual impact and within brand guidelines;
· arranges the effective distribution of marketing materials;
· organizes and attends events such as conferences, seminar, receptions and exhibition;
· sources and secures sponsorship for specific event and evaluates marketing campaign;
· conducts market research such as customer questionnaires and focus groups;
· contributes to and develops marketing plans and strategies;
· monitors competitors’ activity;
· communicate to rest of marketing team about new innovations and how they can be used to leverage marketing efforts; and
· write copy for each product, reflecting key messages, features and benefits.
· Must have at least 2 yrs experience in the field of Marketing preferable in on line gaming industry
· Must be English and Mandarin speaking and are able to read and write English and Mandarin as well
· Must be computer proficient specially in applications entailing presentations such as power point, photo shops, publisher and the likes.
· Must be committed to work hard and longer hours for the fulfillment of a job well done especially in ad-hoc situations.
· Must be analytical with emphasis on insight, analysis on complex problems, deductive reasoning and out of the box thinking
· Should be able to perform job with minimal supervision.
· Must know how to understand the importance of meeting commitments, on schedules and on budget, plus following up and giving feedback as well.
· Should be a team player and collaborate with team in order to get the job done on time and based on expected result