Country Head of Real Estate
Country Head of Real Estate
Country Head of Real Estate – Philippines
· Global Investment Bank
· Key Executive Position
· Manila Based
Our client is one of the most powerful names in financial services, providing investment banking, securities and investment management services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and high-net-worth individuals. As part of their continued quest for excellence, they require a senior executive to oversee their real estate portfolio in the Philippines.
Reporting to the Regional Head of Corporate Services and Real Estate, you will be responsible for the effective management of the property portfolio through the development and execution of property strategies which support the business / financial plan. This includes acquisition of new sites, refurbishment and re-stack of occupied stock, vacation and disposal of properties which are surplus to business requirements, planning and management of capital projects and appointing and advising consultants. You will have responsibility for property managers and manage a virtual team of property related third parties operating across the office and operational portfolios. They will own and manage the business interface at Group, business unit and regional level. You will;
· Lead all global real estate portfolio activity
· Principal interface between Group Property and the lines of business on property strategy, lease acquisitions & disposals, project management and property fit-outs together with rationalisation programmes.
· Deliver financial savings and work place efficiencies across the non-UK property portfolio, and, develop a forward looking global real estate strategy, which supports and adds sustainable value to the business.
· Manage high levels of ambiguity when dealing with emerging business strategy and deliver clear solutions in a complex business environment.
· Define and deliver solutions to complex real estate issues that will have significant positive business impact.
· Build, develop and maintain long term stakeholder support for global real estate strategies.
· Identify innovative ways of improving current real estate practices across the world.
· Develop a value-add real estate strategy and lead on multiple business and cost transformations programmes; from identification and development, to proposition, through to stakeholder agreement, implementation and delivery of defined benefits.
· Manage stakeholder relationships and work with internal/external suppliers to ensure projects are delivered effectively.
· Delivery of world-class benchmark property costs.
· Grow global real estate capability.
Degree qualified in a relevant discipline, you will be a qualified member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (or equivalent qualification) with significant and relevant post qualification experience. You will;
· Be highly motivated individual with strong commercial acumen.
· Show demonstrable achievements within a Corporate and Global Real Estate environment.
· Have experience of leading a multi-national real estate team.
· Possess the confidence and skills to work at MD and board level, with the ability to challenge and influence the business.
· Have a proven track record in owning, driving and delivering property programmes within a corporate context, which have delivered hard business results.
· Have a structured, focussed and driven approach to execution.
· Work with stakeholders and internal/external suppliers to ensure projects are delivered effectively.
· Direct, demonstrable experience of delivering cost transformation within a property portfolio
To apply directly, please email your resume (in Word format) to chris [dot] urban [at] investigo [dot] com [dot] hk.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence
Other Jobs From This Company
|Project Managers - Multiple Locations in China||Multiple Locations|
|Regional Head of Account Management||Hong Kong|
|Regional Head of Corporate Information Management||Hong Kong|
|Regional Head of Project Management||Hong Kong|
|Regional Head of Projects||Hong Kong|
|Regional Head of Transactions||Hong Kong|
|Senior Project Manager / Project Manager - China||China|
|Senior Project Manager / Project Manager - Hong Kong||Hong Kong|
|VP - Asset Management||Hong Kong|